Quebec Investment Consultation and Management Services LLC displays its services through the domain name invest-visa.com
along with this website www.invest-visa.com
(hereupon cited as QICMS, “this website”, “us”, “we” or “Invest-Visa”), owned and operated by:
Quebec Investment Consultation and Management Services LLC
Ibrahim Al-Qattan St. Building # 21, 2nd floor
P.O. box 811 Amman 11831 Jordan
: The information contained on this website is intended for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal, tax, investment or any other type of professional advice.
Notice and Disclaimer
QICMS does not function as attorneys or legal counsel and does not attempt to interpret immigration law and does not provide or offer legal, investment and tax advice or legal, investment and tax services.
QICMS is a business consultation firm providing certain services and initiations to prospective applicants. QICMS is not authorized to provide investment advice nor does it take any responsibility for any investment or consequential profit or loss or expense that may arise directly or indirectly from such investment, whether or not it is used for immigration purposes, or in compliance with immigration requirements.
Any reliance on information contained herein is taken at your own risk.
QICMS hereby disclaims any responsibility for any actions taken as a result of any information displayed in this website. QICMS has not audited, verified or otherwise confirmed the information contained herein; makes no representations, expresses or implies the accuracy or completeness of given information, and as a result, shall not be liable to any person(s) or legal entity(ies) directly or indirectly whatsoever for false, misleading or inaccurate information contained in this website .
Please be aware that neither the website nor the use of information from the website creates an attorney-client relationship.
We are NOT affiliated with any Government.
This website is copyrighted ©2016 by Quebec Investment Consultation and Management Services LLC and all rights are reserved hereby. All programs, publications, services, processes, designs, designers, softwares, technologies, logos, trademarks, fictitious names, inventions and materials comprising the QICMS website are owned by QICMS and/or third parties. The information and the associated databases herein were developed through research and have been compiled and organized by QICMS and may not be extracted in any combination, however limited, for the purpose of creating or adding to any other database. No part of this information service may be captured and reproduced in any form or by any means for the purpose of distributing information to other parties prior to a written permission by QICMS.
Copyright violators will be prosecuted and could be liable for statutory damages.
Changes and Other Terms
QICMS and its associates and affiliates retain the right to make changes and other terms and updates to any information contained in this site at any time and without prior notice and without liability whatsoever and interested parties must at all times keep current with the content of this site.
The content of this site are presented by QICMS as informative use only. Visitors of this website thereby agree and are bound by its terms and conditions.
QICMS will not be held responsible to visitors of this website or to any third party for any inaccuracy in the content, and guarantees no success of a client’s application led by information included on this website.
Filling out our Assessment subjects the applicant to an introductory evaluation of his/her case by one of the members of our Invest-Visa team.
Filling out our Assessment does not certify that the applicant will be eligible for a residence and citizenship by investment file under our services.
Our address is:
Quebec Investment Consultation and Management Services LLC
Ibrahim Al-Qattan St. Building #21, 2nd floor
P.O. box 811 Amman 11831 Jordan
- QICMS does not reveal, sell, resell, lease or license your personal information (your name, contact number or email address) to any third party. Nonetheless, impersonal information may be shared (domain name, IP address, web pages and links visited).
- Personal contact information submitted on our website is secured in a confidential manner. Individuals will thereby only be contacted via their given contact number and email address on the subject of their case file in pursuit of the individual’s appeal.
- Personal contact information submitted on our website regarding the Assessment is directed as gathering the required data to review the potentiality of an individual’s residence and citizenship by investment with the help of our services which will be held confidential. Where our Assessment is submitted, you may be contacted by us via the contact number or email address provided.
- QICMS will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties except for the intention of providing you with referrals to professional and investment product or service providers as requested by you.
- QICMS will make realistic commercial efforts to maintain your personally identified data secure by using trustworthy service providers for networking, communication and data storage. However, QICMS has no control over the act of third party service providers and is, therefore, not liable for any security breaches on the part of these third-party service providers.
- QICMS may share certain non-personal data with advertising associates via the Google Network. These associates may use this data to give you an idea about ads that are expected to be of interest to you. This is typically known as Online Behavioral Advertising (OBA).
A cookie is a small amount of data created when a person visits a website. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can be used to identify a computer. However, it is not used to collect any personal information. In other words, it does not have the function of identifying an individual user of the website.
, such as saving your preferences.
- Invest Visa accepts payments by credit card system (Visa or MasterCard only) issued by local or global banks.
- All payments are submitted in accordance with the bilateral contracts between Invest-Visa and the client to provide advisory/consultation and investment services.
- The client will receive a notice on the screen immediately after the approval of the payment process. We do not hold any responsibility if the payment is rejected or canceled by the credit card service provider for any reason.
- Invest Visa is not responsible to ensure the credibility of any user.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- QICMS reserves the right to change payment terms.
- Copies of invoices and invoice details are available upon request.
QICMS will not disclose refunds at any point as of joint agreement to proceed with the client’s application.
In the event that a client’s application is refused, QICMS will not issue the applicant a refund of fees under any circumstance where the application has already been processed.
If the client wishes to opt for a different investment program/option to that he/she previously applied for, a new application must be submitted and the appropriate fees must be paid respectively.
The client must understand and comply that the total application processing fee will be enclosed with the company’s consultation fee, none of which will be refundable.
QICMS takes no responsibility where delays may occur via third party services, for instance Courier Company services, etc., and applicants are unable to appeal for a refund from such charges.
QICMS takes no responsibility in refunding fees or charges paid to governmental bodies/authorities on the terms that the client’s application has not been accepted during any part of his/her application by any authority. Thus, the applicant accepts the respective additional fees included in application processes.
The applicant must understand and comply with the conditions that no refund will be issued where the application is not submitted, or is refused, returned, or cannot be processed in relation to Government Policy; changes in eligibility requirements; health, criminal or security issues; or if the applicant decides to terminate his/her initial application.
Credit and refund requests are accepted due to duplicate payment.
The client may cancel their application at various steps of the process; although, the applicant must comply with the QICMS conditions should their application be cancelled.
Our team is available for advice by contacting us via telephone or email, or by visiting us personally at QICMS should a client want to cancel their application for residence and citizenship by investment.
The client must inform our team at QICMS immediately in order to withdraw his/her application.
A signed request must be submitted in order to terminate the client’s initial application together with the original agreement.
If the client wishes to withdraw after his/her application has been submitted, the client will not be issued a refund.
Opting Out of OBA
QICMS and our associates may use the Google Network to give you an idea about ads based on your behavior. You may opt out of Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the Control Your Google Ads page
, where you manage the settings for how Google Network Ads are delivered to your browser. Kindly assess the information on this page carefully, and remember that while it is probable to manage how ads are served to your browser, it is not doable to totally end advertising from appearing on many of the web pages you browse.