Is the EB-5 Program the Right Immigration Option for You?
usa program |
US Green Card |
US Permanent Residency |
US Immigrant Investor |
May 11, 2016
- The green card will be cancelled.
- Like any other >U.S immigrant Investor program (EB-5) are accepted. Due to previous fraudulent applications in this category, application review has become more stringent.
- If the applicant has sufficient funds to complete the required investment and proves that the EB-5 immigration program, the applicant is not required to have any business training or experience compared to other
- Applicants can invest their money in a business anywhere in the green card is received.
- Once an immigrant investor can choose to work for another company, or stop work altogether.
- permanent residency requirements.
- The spouse and dependent children of an applicant can also obtain residency permits
(green cards) as accompanying dependents.
- U.S. for too long and criminality.
- If a conditional green card period is included in the five years.
For more information on the EB-5 Program, please click here.
Feel free to fill out our Free Assessment
, and find out if you qualify under any of the business immigration programs offered.
Permanent Residency through Investment in the USA (EB-5)