Permanent Residency program of Jordan
Real Estate Investment Options
The Jordan Golden visa program offers permanent residency to overseas investors and their families. To obtain permanent residency in Jordan, any non-Jordanian can buy property worth at least USD $280,000 (JD200,000) without selling or disposing it in any manner for a period of 10 years, provided that the Lands and Survey Department confirms the property value.
Jordan Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Jordan considered safe to live in?
- A secure and stable home for you and your family.
- Access to health facilities.
- Alternatives for residency and retirement.
- Greater freedom to do business.
- Access to excellent infrastructure, including excellent flight connections to all of the world’s major hubs.
- The certainty of living surrounded by a multicultural, tolerant, and open society functioning under the rule of law and a stable political system.
- The ability to attend or have your children attend some of the best educational institutions.
- The option to keep one’s family together.
Yes, Jordan is a very safe country and one of the most progressive countries in the Middle East.
2. What is the official language in Jordan?
Arabic is the spoken language, therefore, there is no need to learn a new language if you decide to live in the country.
For more information, please fill out our
to find out if you qualify.