British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP)
canada program |
british columbia |
Canadian Provinces |
Canada PNP |
BCPNP Entrepreneur |
February 21, 2016
Entrepreneur - Business Immigration - Canada
Currently, up to 200 applications per month will be accepted under the BCPNP Entrepreneur Immigration category.
The BCPNP directs its interests in boosting the province through development in economic and workforce arenas. Qualifying candidates are nominated for permanent residence through the BCPNP, later assessed and issued by the federal government by means of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
To qualify for selection under the BCPNP Entrepreneur stream, the applicant must fulfill the following requirements:
- A verifiable net worth of at least 600,000 CAD.
- Previous experience in entrepreneurial or business management.
- Start up a new business or buy and develop a current business.
- An approved minimum investment amounting to 200,000 CAD into a business.
- Establish a new full-time job in the business for a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
For further information on British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BCPNP), please click here
Feel free to fill out our Free Assessment
, and find out if you qualify under any of the business immigration programs offered.
Permanent Residency through Investment in Canada