Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment says YES to Iraqis
Antigua and Barbuda Program |
Antigua and Barbuda CIP |
The Middle East |
Middle East Nationals |
April 5, 2016
We are very pleased to announce that the ANTIGUA & BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT Program will intake new applications from Iraqis starting March 28, 2016, as announced on Friday March 25, 2016.
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program has been launched for three years now. The Invest-visa.com team has been working closely with the local authorities and authorized representatives to establish a well-founded Citizenship by Investment Program. Our clients have already been granted Passports under the said Program.
Further to our recent trip to Antigua and Barbuda, we were notified of the following:
National Development Fund - Limited Time Offer:
- The National Development Fund requires that the candidate makes a monetary contribution in the amount of two hundred and fifty thousand US dollars (US$250,000). However, with the limited time offer, candidates are only required to make a monetary contribution in the amount of two hundred thousand US dollars (US$200,000). The Contribution has been reduced by fifty thousand US dollars (US$50,000). This limited time offer is valid until 30 April 2016;
- The fees for the limited time offer will be fifty thousand US dollars (US$50,000) for the main applicant and for dependents as follows:
- Children under 18 years old: free*
- Children over the age of 18: US$50,000
- Parents over the age of 65: US$50,000.
- Spouse: US$50,000USD
- A reduction of US$25,000*
The residency period in Antigua and Barbuda has decreased from 35 days within 5 years of receiving your passport to 5 days within 5 years of receiving your passport.
For more information about the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program, please click this link: Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program
Interested individuals should contact us to schedule a consultation.
Feel free to fill out our Free Assessment
, and find out if you qualify under any of the business immigration programs offered.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment (CIP)