Quebec Immigrant Investor Program will reopen on September 10th, 2018 to March 15th, 2019
canada program |
quebec entrepreneur |
Immigration to Canada |
QIIP Application |
Immigration to Quebec |
QIIP Requirements |
QIIP Net Worth |
QIIP Processing |
July 22, 2018
As announced by the Quebec government last March and confirmed on July 18th , 2018 Quebec has released official updates to its Immigrant Investor Program in the Gazette officielle. The Québec immigrant investor program (QIIP) will reopen on Monday September 10 , 2018 and Until Friday March 15th , 2019 .
Although many conditions remain the same, some changes have been made to the eligibility criteria :
- The applicant must have a net worth of at least CAD 2,000,000 ;
- The investment requirement will be CAD 1,200,000 . This investment for a five year term is guaranteed by the government of Quebec . Financing option is available .
- The conditions related to management experience ( at least two years of senior managerial experience within the past five years ) and Showing an intention to settle in the province of Quebec remain the same .
- The total quota for 2018/2019 intake remains at 1,900 applicants, candidates from China are to be reduced from 70% to 65% of the total though .
- French-speaking applicants do not count against the quota and may apply at any time between September 10th , 2018-March 31st, 2019 and will have the priority .
Quebec has suspended new applications to this program until August 15 as it struggles to clear a backlog of applications to all three of its business immigration programs.
For more information regarding the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program, please contact our offices directly
Read more news about Canada Immigration by clicking here
Find out whether you qualify to Canada by completing our free on-line evaluation
. We will provide you with our evaluation within 24 business hours.
Permanent Residency through Investment in Canada