GREECE GOLDEN VISA PROGRAM| EU IMMIGRATION
The Greece residency by investment (RBI) program was officially Europe’s biggest residency by investment (RBI) program (golden visa program) in 2021 with 1035 Greece Investment Residence Permit (GIRP).
Greece Residency by Investment Program is a residency program aimed at non-EU citizens. The Greek residency program has attracted more than 25,000 applicants since it was introduced in 2013.
The Greece Golden Visa Program was officially Europe’s biggest golden visa in 2021 with 1035 Greece Investment Residence Permit (GIRP).
WHY GOLDEN VISA PROGRAM IN GREECE?
Greece Investment Residence Permit (GIRP) remains the most popular European program for a reason:
1. The Greek golden visa program is the cheapest program in Europe; it offers a low amount of investment.
2. Greek residency program offers permanent residency from day one with no physical presence required.
3. Greece RBI covers three (3) generations of family members. All Eligible family members; spouses, the direct descendants of the spouses, who are under the age of 21 (children), the direct ascendants of the investor or her/his spouse (parents and parents-in-law) as well as the main applicant can be extended to Greece Golden Visa application.
4. Greece Residence Permit by investment program offers visa-free traveling to all 26 Schengen zone countries.
5. Greece investment residence permit (GIRP) program offers citizenship eligibility after 7 years of residency. However, this is not a citizenship buy investment program.
6. You can apply for the Golden visa Greece program totally remotely.
GREECE RESIDENCY BY INVESTMENT (RBI) PROGRAM - HOW TO GET PERMANENT RESIDENCY?
Greece RBI requires non-EU applicants to make an economic contribution to Greece. Within this context, investors have the following investment options:
1. Buy real estate in Greece that costs at least EUR 250,000;
2. Sign 10 years of lease agreement: You can sign it for hotel accommodations or tourist residences in tourist resorts;
3. Make a minimum of EUR 400,000 investment in :
a) Bonds or shares of real estate investment companies in Greece;
b) Greek government bonds;
c) Bonds and shares of venture funds and private equity having headquarters in Greece.
GOLDEN VISA GREECE - EU VISA WITH EUR 250,000 PROPERTY
Today, foreign nationals from all over the world are showing an increased interest in obtaining Greek residency through real estate investment opportunities. From large offshore corporations investing hundreds of millions in the Greek economy to affluent global citizens purchasing personal residences, the historic southeastern Mediterranean country will continue to see a rise in economic gain.
Quebec Investment Consultation and Management Services (QICMS) is a market leader in the golden visa sector.
For more information about Greece’s Golden Visa Program, please click here.
To view our European Golden Visa Program comparison table, please click here.
If you would like to see our Residency and Citizenship Programs through the Real Estate Investment comparison table, please click here.
Fill out our Free Assessment to see if you qualify for any of the immigration programs offered.