The Jordan citizenship by investment (CBI) program was launched on February 26th,2018. Many high net-worth individuals are looking for security in another country and Jordan has been relatively stable in a tormented region.
Fast processing within (3) three months.
Inclusion of the main applicant’s spouse, children (unmarried, widowed, or divorced daughters and sons under 18), as well as dependent parents.
If an applicant's total investment is more than USD $ (3) million, all male children of the main applicants who are under 30 years of age as well those children's wives and their children too would be eligible for Jordanian citizenships.
No education or management experience required.
No physical residency requirements (Except within the option of Bank deposit and treasury bonds).
Visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 50 destinations including Barbados, Dominica, Georgia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Seychelles, South Africa and Turkey.
E-2 treaty Investor Visa signed between Jordan and the United States allows citizens of Jordan to operate a substantial business in the U.S. and reside therein.
1. Bank deposit and treasury bonds: Invest in a zero-interest, (3) three-year USD $1,000,000 deposit at the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ). And
Buying treasury bonds valued USD $1,000,000 at an interest rate to be decided by CBJ for a period of (6) six years. OR;
2. Purchase of shares and/or stocks in Jordanian companies for an amount of no less than USD $1,000,000, provided that the shares are not disposed of for a period of no less than (3) three years and that the Companies Control Department and /or the Jordan Securities Commission place a seizure sign on them. And
To invest USD $ 750,000 in Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises. OR;
3. An investor will be granted a (3) three-year temporary Jordanian passport after the establishment and registration of an investment project in any productive economic sector, with a total paid-up capital of no less than USD $1,500,000 for Amman-based projects provided that 20 job opportunities for Jordanians are created, and a total paid-up capital of no less than USD $ 1,000,000 for projects based in other governorates provided that 15 job opportunities for Jordanians are created upon the operation of the projects and in accordance with the statements of the Social Security Corporation. In this case, the investor is given an additional period of four months to round up the required number of Jordanian employees after the project begins operations to be granted later on the Jordanian citizenship after ensuring that he/she abides by the above requirements for a period of (3) three years. OR;
4. If an investor is a partner or an owner of an existing project or projects, She or he will be granted Jordanian citizenship according to the following:
(a) For projects based in Amman, the average share of an investor in the total value of fixed assets, non-current and intangible assets must be no less than USD $1,000,000. This amount can be calculated for an existing project or projects according to certified annual budgets for the last (3) three years. An investor must also provide no less than 20 job opportunities for Jordanians within (3) three years, in accordance with the statements of the Social Security Corporation and taking into account the ramifications of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, so that half of the required number of employees is approved for said year, in addition to rounding up the number of employees for two separate projects in the capital and any other governorate for the purpose of calculating the numbers of workers on the basis of each governorate.
(b) As for investments outside Amman, the average share of an investor in the total value of fixed assets, non-current and intangible assets must be no less than USD $700,000 . This amount can be calculated for an existing project or projects according to certified annual budgets for the last (3) three years. An investor must also provide no less than 15 job opportunities for Jordanians within (3) three years, in accordance with the statements of the Social Security Corporation.
processing time of the application is approximately (3) three months. Once the citizenship application is approved by the government of Jordan, a Jordanian passport can be obtained within a few days.
Citizenship and Second Passport of Jordan Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Jordan allow dual citizenship?
Yes, dual citizenship is allowed.
2.How long will it take for me and my family to get our Jordanian citizenship?
After the submission of the Citizenship by Investment application, applications will take approximately 1 to 3 months to be processed. Once the application has been approved, the applicants will receive their citizenship straight away.
For more information, please fill out our Free Assessment to find out if you qualify.
Quebec Investment Consultation and Management Services LLC is a licensed company, specialized in residency & second citizenship by investment programs