Citizenship by Investment has become a new global trend for Investors , business people , entrepreneurs , high-net-worth individuals (HNWI) and Ultra high-net-worth individuals (UHNWI) in the past several years and continues gaining momentum and demand.
WHAT CAN CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT DO FOR YOU?
- Visa – Free travel ;
- Safety and Security ;
- Education ;
The Citizenship by Investment Program of Dominica has been operating since 1993 and is legally entrenched in the Dominican Constitution and the Citizenship Act. Dominica citizenship by investment program has changed a lot within the last six months.
According to new research by the CBI Index experts of the Professional Wealth Management, a Financial Times publication, Dominica is recognized as the best country to obtain a second citizenship through investments. The CBI Index assesses all countries with operational citizenship by investment programs, which today include the 12 countries.
WHAT HAS CHNAGED SINCE SEPTMEBER 27 , 2017 ?
The highly reputable Citizenship by Investment Program in Dominica invites applicants of good character to make an economic contribution to Dominica and in exchange, the investor and their family are eligible to obtain full citizenship of the country, within the strict guidelines of the law.
1. Age of Child Dependants
The maximum age of qualifying child dependants is increased to thirty years.
2. Processing Fee
The $3,000 processing fee is reduced to $1000 for the submission of applications under the Citizenship by Investment Program.
3. Certificate of Naturalization Fee ·
The Certificate of Naturalization Fee is reduced from $750 per certificate to $250 per certificate.
To obtain the citizenship you do NOT require to visit the island or to live on the island. No requirements for the language or to know the Dominica history. There is currently no mandatory interview requirement for the Dominican Citizenship by Investment Program, however an interview may be required at the discretion of the government
- You will need to fill the official forms, attend a medical examination and obtain many supporting documents, all of which need to be submitted in English and with the appropriate legalization.
- If you are purchasing property, this will need to be reserved through a sales and purchase contract at this point.
- When all of your forms are complete, your application will be submitted to the CBIU of Dominica .
- Your application will be vetted through a thorough due diligence background check which will verify the information that you have provided.
- The CBIU will consider the file in the light of the due diligence report, and will take a decision about your application. You will receive a letter which will inform you whether your application has been successful, has been delayed for further processing or has been rejected.
- If your application is successful, the CBIU will issue a letter instructing you to make the investment payment (for the Government Fund option) or to complete the payment of the real estate property.
- Upon receiving proof of the payment, the CBIU will issue the certificate of registration which will be able to be used to apply for a Dominican passport.
The whole process usually takes 3-6 months to complete.
MINIMUM INVESTMENT AND EXPENSES TO OBTAIN DOMINICA CITIZNESHIP BY INVETMENT PROGRAM
Under current regulations, to qualify for citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica under its Citizenship by Investment Program, the Government requires either a contribution made into the Government Fund amounting to $100,000 depending on the number of dependents included in the application or an investment in designated Real Estate with a value of at least $200,000.
Additional payments for any dependents included in an application, due diligence fees, government fees and other fees are also payable.
QICMS ( Invest-visa.com) can help you get a second passport of Antigua & Barbuda, St. Kitts & Nevis , Dominica, Grenada, St. Lucia , Malta, and Cyprus.
Choosing the right country and the right program are a critically important steps in making a decision. We will be by your side through the process of making a choice on the country of your new citizenship, will guide and help you through the process from A- Z to ensure its successful completion.
We will treat your case individually, and we will guide you every step of the way. We have a very good experience and expertise in Citizenship by Investment programs. Our team will be happy to offer the skills and knowledge to make sure you get your second passport easily and quickly.
For more information on the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program(CBI Program), please click here.
For the Citizenship by Investment Programs comparison table, please click here.
To compare St Kitts vs. Antigua vs. Grenada vs. St Lucia vs. Dominica , please click here .
Fill out our Free Assessment to see if you qualify for any of the immigration programs offered.